Yale VIR8805FL 626 TRIM PACK
Trim Pack for Mortise Storeroom, Cylinder x Blank (05, 07, 08, 23, 24, 29, 31, 90 & 91), VIR Trim, Satin Chrome
Yale 8800 Series Mortise Locks are designed and manufactured for uncompromising strength and durability in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers a new measure of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability.
The 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers a new measure of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability.
Lock installation is easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike.
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1
- UL-cUL: UL/cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4″
- Latchbolt: 3/4″ stainless steel throw
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ standard, to 3-1/4″ thick doors to order
- Fronts: Bevel front, free-floating to adjust from flat to standard bevel of 1/8″ in 2″
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin available to order
- Reversibility: Field reversible handing
- Strikes: 1-1/4″ curved lip for 1-3/4″ door standard; other lip lengths to special order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 17 finishes
- Warranty: 10 year mechanical
A company born of innovation, Yale has pioneered the evolution of the locking industry for over 170 years. Offering a broad portfolio of door hardware and locks to secure your home or business, Yale continues to innovate new products for both residential and commercial applications. Products include mortise and cylindrical locks, exit devices, door closers, electromechanical products and key systems, as well as windstorm certified hardware, decorative levers, and antimicrobial hardware coatings.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.