Yale PB5417LN 626 Cylindrical Lock
Apartment, Exit or Public Toilet, Cylindrical Lock, PB Lever Design, Satin Chrome
Designed for industrial, commercial and institutional use, the Yale 5400LN Series heavy duty cylindrical lockset offers no compromises when it comes to rugged reliability and performance. With key construction features such as our Free Wheeling lever mechanism, wear resistant chassis plates, heavy duty lever return springs and through bolting, this Grade 1 trendsetter proves time and again why it’s the favorite among architects and building owners who demand the highest standard of product quality.
Designed for industrial, commercial and institutional use, this heavy-duty grade 1 cylindrical lockset offers no compromise when it comes to rugged reliability and performance.
Designed for industrial, commercial, and institutional settings.
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
• 13 finish options.
• 3 lever designs.
• 24 functions including electrified.
• Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2″ throw is standard.
• A 3/4″ latch throw for fire-rated or pairs of doors is available.
• Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
• Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
• Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position.
• Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow for easy adjustment of lockset to fit doors ranging in thickness from 1-3/4″ to 2″. Rose spacers available for 1-3/8″ thick doors.
• Three non-handed lever options (Augusta, Monroe, and Pacific Beach) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
• Expanded cylinder and keying options: – Yale® 6- and 7-pin standard and interchangeable core cylinders including Yale® KeyMark® protected keyway cylinders. – Standard cylinders with Schlage® C and Sargent® LA keyways. Small format interchangeable cores with Best® keyways. – Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best®, Schlage®, ASSA® and Medeco®.
• 3-1/2″ roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout.
A company born of innovation, Yale has pioneered the evolution of the locking industry for over 170 years. Offering a broad portfolio of door hardware and locks to secure your home or business, Yale continues to innovate new products for both residential and commercial applications. Products include mortise and cylindrical locks, exit devices, door closers, electromechanical products and key systems, as well as windstorm certified hardware, decorative levers, and antimicrobial hardware coatings.