Yale MO4602LN 612 Cylindrical Lock
Privacy, Cylindrical Lock, MO Lever Design, Satin Bronze
Out of stock
Yale 4600LN cylindrical locks are the idea choice for a wide variety of commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required at an economical price. The 4600LN Series is certified to ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 standards and is UL Fire Listed for all functions insuring reliability and peace of mind.
Ideal choice for a wide variety of grade 2 commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required at an economical price.
Ideal for commercial applications.
- ANSI/BHMA Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Backset The 4600(LN) series cylindrical locksets are available with a 2-3/4″ (70mm) standard or 2-3/8″ (60mm) optional backset.
- Door thickness Adjustable for doors 1-3/8″ (35mm) to 1-3/4″ (44mm).
- Installation Fits ANSI/BHMA A156.115, which covers Hardware Preparation in Steel Doors and Frames and ANSI/BHMA A156.115-W for Wood Doors with Wood or Steel Frames.
- Latchbolts 2-3/4″ (70mm) backset, 1/2″ (13mm) throw latchbolt deadlocking or plain supplied standard. See page 6 for optional latchbolts.
- Strikes ANSI strike 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (124mm x 32mm x 32mm) lip to center supplied standard for lever. T-Strike 2-3/4″ x 1-1/8″ x 1-1/4″ (70mm x 29mm x 32mm) lip to center supplied standard for knob. See page 7 for optional strikes.
- Warranty The 4600(LN) series cylindrical locks carry a three-year mechanical warranty
- Through-bolts 4600LN cylindrical lever locks are supplied with optional through-bolts. Installation of through-bolts is at the discretion of the installer.
- Fire listings 4600(LN) series locksets are UL – cUL listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours.
A company born of innovation, Yale has pioneered the evolution of the locking industry for over 170 years. Offering a broad portfolio of door hardware and locks to secure your home or business, Yale continues to innovate new products for both residential and commercial applications. Products include mortise and cylindrical locks, exit devices, door closers, electromechanical products and key systems, as well as windstorm certified hardware, decorative levers, and antimicrobial hardware coatings.