Von Duprin 99L-BE-06-F 3 26D RHR Exit Device
Rim Exit Device, with Passage Lever Trim, Fire Rated, Satin Chrome
98-F and 99-F Rim fire exit devices for all types of single doors up to 4′ x 10′ (1219mm x 3048mm) or 8′ x 10′ (2438mm x 3048mm) double doors with 9954 or 9854 mullion, UL listed for fire exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2008 Grade 1. The 98-F device has a smooth mechanism case and the 99-F device has a grooved case. The rim device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: -2 (double cylinder) or SS (signal switch). Finishes – US3, US3A, US4, US4A, US10, US26, US26D, US26D-AM Antimicrobial, US28, 313, 315 & 643E. US15 and US32D available with 98 Series only.
The rim device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), -2 (double cylinder) or SS (signal switch).
UL listed for panic exit hardware.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10″ to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16″ (1011 mm) 39 11/16″ (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8″ x 2 3/4″ x2 3/8″ (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16″ (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16″ (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4″ (19mm) throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4″ (44mm) and 2 1/4″ (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available, see page 9 for quantities.
|Dimensions||37 × 5 × 10 in|
A mainstay in public buildings for decades Von Duprin’s safety products are known for their unparalleled quality and performance. From innovative exit devices to electronic access control solutions and accessories, Von Duprin never compromises when security is at stake. In fact, an independent study of more than 100 commercial facilities across the U.S. documented that Von Duprin exit devices require significantly less maintenance over a 30-year period than any other brand. The quality of Von Duprin’s exit devices provides confidence and peace of mind in critical moments.