Von Duprin 6400 US32D Electric Strike
Electric Strike, for Mortise or Cylindrical Locks, Modular Design, 12/24VDC, Satin Stainless Steel
The Von Duprin 6400 is a modular electric strike designed for mortise and cylindrical locks. This verasatile strike allows the installer to insert and lock in the deadbolt keeper or plug and deadlatch ramp anywhere within’ it’s 3-1/8 In. vertical opening to fit the latch positionand functional needs. This, combined with a 1/8 In. horizontal adjustment, makes this strike a good fit for installations where misalignmnet or a tight fit are a problem.
As a 3-hour UL 10C listed strike, the 6400 Series is intended as a fail-secure only solution for fire-rated openings. Its durability and quality are shown by its UL 1034 listing, heavy-duty stainless steel construction and over 2,000,000 cycles endurance testing.
Designed to be modular and highly configurable to fit nearly any mortise or cylindrical lock.
- Modular design fits cylindrical and nearly any mortise lock
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction in BHMA 630 satin finish
- Vertical adjustments allow for alignment with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches
- Horizontal adjustment of up to 1⁄8” improves fit on tight door preps § Can accommodate up to 1” deadbolt (for night latch only)
- Field selectable voltage 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC
- Plug-in voltage connectors are included for ease of installation and removal during strike servicing
- Optional plug-in latchbolt monitor can be added in the field
- Non-handed, unique internal solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
- Low current draw (0.19 amps @ 24 VDC)
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors
- 3-hour fire-rated to UL 10C (fail secure only)
- UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1, 1500 lbs static strength § Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 2,000,000 cycles
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 2 in|
A mainstay in public buildings for decades Von Duprin’s safety products are known for their unparalleled quality and performance. From innovative exit devices to electronic access control solutions and accessories, Von Duprin never compromises when security is at stake. In fact, an independent study of more than 100 commercial facilities across the U.S. documented that Von Duprin exit devices require significantly less maintenance over a 30-year period than any other brand. The quality of Von Duprin’s exit devices provides confidence and peace of mind in critical moments.