Von Duprin 6300 US32D Electric Strike
Electric Strike, for Rim Exit Devices, No Cut Surface Mount, 12/24VDC, Satin Stainless Steel
The Von Duprin 6300 is a surface mounted electric strike for rim exit devices. The 6300 is a heavy duty stainless steel strike that is UL1034 and UL10C listed and meets ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.
6300 Series electric strikes are ideal for aftermarket applications. It is easy to install without modifying or altering the door frame. The 6300 Series also provides added security and traffic control.
Heavy-duty stainless steel construction is fully UL1034 and UL10C Listed.
- Non-handed design provides greater flexibility
- Requires no alteration or cutting to existing frame
- UL1034 burglary-resistant and
- UL10C electric strike for fire door
- Stainless steel (satin) finish
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Field selectable voltage 12VDC or 24VDC
- Meets BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and strength
- Static strength 1300 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs § Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 in|
A mainstay in public buildings for decades Von Duprin’s safety products are known for their unparalleled quality and performance. From innovative exit devices to electronic access control solutions and accessories, Von Duprin never compromises when security is at stake. In fact, an independent study of more than 100 commercial facilities across the U.S. documented that Von Duprin exit devices require significantly less maintenance over a 30-year period than any other brand. The quality of Von Duprin’s exit devices provides confidence and peace of mind in critical moments.