Von Duprin 6210 24V US32D Electric Strike
Electric Strike, for Mortise Locks, 24VDC, Fail Secure, Satin Stainless Steel
The Von Duprin 6200 Series is a heavy duty, stainless steel electric strike that is UL1034 listed and meets ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and designed to withstand abuse. The 6210 is designed for mortise locks without a deadbolt in single door applications.
The 6200 Series also provides added security and traffic control. 6200 Series electric strikes can be used for retrofit applications or new construction and is designed to withstand abuse.
Designed for use with a variety of mortise or cylindrical locksets, as well as mortise exit devices.
- Non handed design provides greater flexibility
- Strike box is adjustable to compensate for misalignment of the door or frame
- Two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing
- ANSI 156.5 Grade 1, 1500 lb hold-force rated
- UL1034 Burglary-Resistant and UL10C Electric Strike for Fire Door
- Six finishes available to suite with existing hardware
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 24 VDC standard with 12 VDC and AC operation optional
- Meets BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and strength
- Static strength 1300 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 in|
A mainstay in public buildings for decades Von Duprin’s safety products are known for their unparalleled quality and performance. From innovative exit devices to electronic access control solutions and accessories, Von Duprin never compromises when security is at stake. In fact, an independent study of more than 100 commercial facilities across the U.S. documented that Von Duprin exit devices require significantly less maintenance over a 30-year period than any other brand. The quality of Von Duprin’s exit devices provides confidence and peace of mind in critical moments.