Schlage ND82PD SPA 626 S123 Cylindrical Lock
Grade 1, Cylindrical Lock, SPA Lever, Satin Chrome
The Schlage ND Series is a Grade 1 Cylindrical Lock that is easy to service and maintain. The ND Series Vandlgard is ideal for areas subject to abuse or anywhere vandalism is likely to be present. All ND Levers are reversible and ADA Compliant.
The Schlage® ND family significantly exceeds BHMA Grade 1 requirements for cycle, hammer blow, lever torque, lever pull and other tests. This means confidence that the lock will last, whether the application calls for high abuse resistance or just operation over millions of cycles—without any degradation in performance.
A proven, easy to install product with extensive function, keying, trim and finish capabilities that work in nearly any application.
- Handing: All ND-Series lever locksets are non-handed.
- Door Thickness: 1 5/8” to 2 1/8” (41mm–54mm) standard including Vandlgard® functions. 1 3/4” – 2” for function ND85. See accessories for spacers required for 1 3/8” doors.
- Backset: 2 3/4” (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8”, 3 3/4” and 5” (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Faceplate: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8” x 2 1/4” (29 mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Lock Chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Latch Bolt: Steel, 1/2” (12mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions. 3/4” (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Exposed Trim: Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4” x 4 7/8” x 1 3/16” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. See page 21.
- Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Warranty: Ten-year limited for all functions including Vandlgard.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 in|
Schlage is a brand that needs no introduction. A lot’s changed since Walter Schlage opened his first shop in 1920. At the same time, a lot hasn’t. We’re still meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen. Nearly a century later, we’re proud to grace your doors with a growing menu of stylish, top-grade hardware.