Schlage AL80LD SAT 626 Cylindrical Lock
Grade 2, Grade 2, Cylindrical Lock, SAT Lever, Less Cylinder, Satin Chrome
The Schlage AL Series is a Grade 2 Lock for offering dependable performance for high traffic commercial applications. AL Locks are designed to deliver ADA Complian accessibility and constant, reliable performance. The Al Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and hotel guest areas.
The AL Series is a Grade 2, ADA compliant accessibility solution.
ADA compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35 mm to 48 mm) standard. 2” (51 mm) optional.
- Backset: 2 3/4” (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8” (60 mm), 3 3/4” (95 mm) and 5” (127 mm) optional.
- Front: Steel. 2 1/4” x 1 1/8” square corner, beveled, for 2 3/4” backset standard. Optional 1” square corner, 1” radius corner, and non-UL drive-in / round face. For availability with specific backsets.
- Lock Chassis: Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2” throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” x 1 1/4” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
- Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock.
- Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus® high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying, and construction keying.
- Warranty: Three-year limited.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 in|
Schlage is a brand that needs no introduction. A lot’s changed since Walter Schlage opened his first shop in 1920. At the same time, a lot hasn’t. We’re still meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen. Nearly a century later, we’re proud to grace your doors with a growing menu of stylish, top-grade hardware.