Sargent 8243 LNB 3 Mortise Lock
Apartment Corridor Mortise Lock, LN Rose, B Lever, Bright Brass
Out of stock
When it comes to strength and durability, SARGENT continues to set standards with the 8200 Mortise lock. The 8200 far surpasses ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 standards, making it the strongest and most durable mortise lock in the industry. SARGENT Mortise Locks are designed and constructed with high quality components to provide maximum security, performance and durability
The 8200 series far surpasses Grade 1 standards, making it the strongest and most durable mortise lock in the industry.
The 8200 Series is the strongest lock on the block.
- Aesthetic design. Many escutcheon and lever styles available to match a wide range of styles
- available with push/pull trim, perfect for hospital applications
- Far Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 and Security Grade 1. Meets various higher security detention standards such as ASTM impact for deadbolt x latchbolt (Level 1) and latchbolt(Level 3) components
- Exceeds cycle testing requirements by 14 times the ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 Standard
- Heavy duty wrought steel hubs and high carbon steel spring cartridge provide superior strength and cycle life
- Latchbolt is stainless steel with 3/4″ projection one piece anti-friction reversibile latch
- Through-bolted lever trim for increased security
- Torx® and spanner screws
- Security key systems available (Signature, Keso, KesoF1, and XC)
- ANSI/BHMA certified
- Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
- UL and UL listed to Canadian safety standards
- Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- California State Reference Code
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 4 in|
On the engineering front, SARGENT continues to lead our industry in new product introductions and innovations to existing product.