Kaba Access 9661C10-26D-41 Pushbutton Lock
Cabinet Lock, 14 to 20 Gauge Sheet Metal, Cross Throw, Clutch Ball Bearing Knob, Without Trim Plate, Standard Deadbolt, Satin Chrome
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
The 9600 Series is specifically designed for cabinet doors, desk drawers, and similar applications.
- Construction: All metal cast face plate; force-resistant, protected exterior knob
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Handing: Non-handed
- End-throw/cross-throw deadbolt (must be manually relocked)
- End-throw/cross-throw spring latch (with automatic relock)
- Door Thickness:
- Wood doors: ⅝” (16 mm) to ⅞” (22 mm)
- Sheet metal applications: 14 to 20 gauge 1⁄3″, 1⁄16″, 1⁄4″
- Horizontal or vertical.
- Two-step mortise installation using router or 5½” (140 mm) x 1″ (25 mm) slot with trim plate (for wood applications).
- Punched slot or series of 7⁄16″ (11 mm) drilled holes (for metal applications).
- Warranty: 1-year warranty